Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according actions acts advantage affection appear authority bear benefits bless called cause charity comfort commendation common commonly concerning consequently consider consideration continually conversation desire devotion discourse disposed divine doth duty engaged especially evil excellent express faith favour fear friends further give glory God's grace hand hath heart heaven holy honour hope interest judge judgment justice kind king least less light live Lord manner matter means ment mind nature neighbour never obliged observe ourselves passions peace perform persons piety practice praise pray prayer present princes proper Prov providence Psal reason regard religion render respect saith sense SERM serve slander soul speak speech spirit surely thanks thee therein thereof things thou thoughts tion true truth unto virtue whence wisdom wise worthy
109. oldal - When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
456. oldal - O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
474. oldal - But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner ; with such an one no not to eat.
28. oldal - They spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave. Therefore they say unto God, "Depart from us ; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. "What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?
253. oldal - And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.
122. oldal - As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool.
442. oldal - I SAID, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue : I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.
561. oldal - And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last : and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.