Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according amongst angel apostles appeared Asia Assyria became began Behold bishops blessed blood body born brother brought called captivity carry Catholic century CHAPTER chief Christianity Church commanded continued Council cross death destroy died disciples Divine doctrine earth East Egypt Emperor errors established faith father follow founded four France gave give given grace Greek hand heaven heresy Herod HISTORY Holy Holy Ghost Israel Italy Jacob Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews Joseph Juda judge king kingdom land Latin lived Lord Mary means Moses pass PERIOD persecution Persian Peter Pope present priest prophets received reign religion Roman Rome rule Saint saying seen sent sons St John taken teach temple thee things thou thou shalt took tribes unto waters whilst whole wished writings
58. oldal - Suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried, He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead, He ascended into heaven, And sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty ; From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
104. oldal - And round about the throne were four and twenty seats : and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
103. oldal - These are thy glorious works, Parent of good, Almighty, thine this universal frame, Thus wondrous fair; thyself how wondrous then ! Unspeakable, who sitt'st above these heavens, To us invisible, or dimly seen In these thy lowest works; yet these declare Thy goodness beyond thought, and power divine.
2. oldal - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
39. oldal - For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
47. oldal - Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith : be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
49. oldal - And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them : and they all drank of it. And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
49. oldal - On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, 13 took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried. Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
16. oldal - And they told him all the words of Joseph, which he had said unto them ; and when he saw the wagons which Joseph had sent to carry him, the spirit of Jacob their father revived : And Israel said, It is enough ; Joseph my son is yet alive : I will go and see him before I die.