Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
againſt allow anſwer appear appointment attention authority becauſe believe better bill body brought called caſe cauſe character charge charter Chriſtian Company conduct confidence conſtitution continue court Crown doubt effect England equally exiſtence fact faithful fame firſt friends give given hands himſelf hope Houſe of Commons India influence inſtance intereſt Jeſus judge King known laſt late liberty Lord Majeſty marriage matter means meaſure ment mind Miniſters moſt muſt nature never object obſerve once opinion Parliament party perſon Pitt prerogative preſent principles proof proved purpoſe queſtion reaſon repreſentatives ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſenſe ſet ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeak ſtate ſubject ſuch ſupport ſyſtem themſelves theſe thing thoſe thought tion true uſe vote whole whoſe
84. oldal - That it is now necessary to declare, that, to report any opinion, or pretended opinion, of his Majesty upon any bill, or other proceeding, depending in either House of Parliament, with a view to influence the votes of the members, is a high crime and misdemeanor, derogatory to the honour of the Crown, a breach of the fundamental privileges of Parliament, and subversive of the constitution...
12. oldal - For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one ; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
89. oldal - I muft repeat, that no charge or complaint, nor any fpecific objection, is yet made againft any of them. If there were any fuch ground for their removal at prefent, it ought to be equally a reafon for not admitting them as a part of that extended and united Adminiftration which you flat
62. oldal - ... choice. G. You did right — But have you not some head or president of your club ? F. The master for each night is chosen, by all the company present the week before. G. Does he make laws to bind you in case of ill temper or misbehaviour ? F.
88. oldal - I trust, my faithful Commons will not wish that the essential offices of executive government should be vacated, until I see a prospect that such a plan of union as I have called for, and they have pointed out, may be carried into effect.
65. oldal - Farewell, at present, and remember, that a free state is only a more numerous and more powerful club ; and that he only is a free man, who is member of such a state.
86. oldal - That the late changes in his Majesty's councils were immediately preceded by dangerous and universal reports ; that his Majesty's sacred name had been unconstitutionally abused to affect the deliberations of Parliament ; and that the appointments made were accompanied by circumstances new and extraordinary, and such as do not conciliate or engage the confidence of this House.
9. oldal - With fmiles in the maiden, illumine the wife, And mutual attention, in equal degree, Keep Hymen's bright chain from the
64. oldal - I have no vote at all ; but am able, by my honest labour, to support my wife and four children ; and, whilst I act honestly, I may defy the laws. G. Can you be ignorant, that the Parliament to which members are sent by this county, and by the next...