Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able acknowledge Acts Almighty Apostles blessed body called cause character Christ our Lord Christian Church Collect Conclusion dangers death defend desire doctrine encouragement event everlasting faith Father gifts give given glory God's Gospel grace Grant hand hearts heaven Holy hope implied Invocation invoking involved Jesus Christ John keep kind Kings lead light living Luke manner Mark Matt matters mean mind nature necessary offer ourselves persons Petition Phil points pray prayer present promises Prov reference require respect Saint Saviour Scripture season Sect seek sense sins soul Spirit statements suffer Supplementary Questions Thess things tion true truth unto viii xvii xviii xxvi xxxii
145. oldal - Have mercy upon all Jews, Turks, Infidels, and Heretics, and take from them all ignorance, hardness of heart, and contempt of thy Word ; and so fetch them home, blessed Lord, to thy flock, that they may be saved among the remnant of the true Israelites, and be made one fold under one shepherd, Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, world without end.
93. oldal - Christ, who at thy first coming didst send thy messenger to prepare thy way before thee ; Grant that the ministers and stewards of thy mysteries may likewise so prepare and make ready thy way, by turning the hearts of the disobedient to the wisdom of the just...
87. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, give us grace that we may cast away the ./\- works of darkness, and put upon us the armour of light, now in the time of this mortal life, in which thy Son Jesus Christ came to visit us in great humility; that in the last day, when he shall come again in his glorious majesty to judge both the quick and the dead...
44. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
194. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who art always more ready to hear than we to pray, and art wont to give more than either we desire or deserve; Pour down upon us the abundance of thy mercy; forgiving us those things whereof our conscience is afraid, and giving us those good things which we are not worthy to ask, but through the merits and mediation of Jesus Christ, thy Son, our Lord.
140. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, we beseech thee graciously to behold this thy family, for which our Lord Jesus Christ was contented to be betrayed, and given up into the hands of wicked men, and to suffer death upon the cross, who now liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Ghost, ever one God, world without end.
169. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting GOD, who hast given unto us thy servants grace, by the confession of a true faith, to acknowledge the glory of the eternal TRINITY, and in the power of the divine Majesty to worship the Unity...
110. oldal - LORD, we beseech thee mercifully to receive the prayers of thy people which call upon thee ; and grant that they may both perceive and know what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to fulfil the same ; through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
188. oldal - GRANT to us, Lord, we beseech thee, the spirit to think and do always such things as be rightful ; that we, who cannot do any thing that is good without thee, may by thee be enabled to live according to thy will ; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
131. oldal - ALMIGHTY GOD, who seest that we have no power of ourselves to help ourselves ; Keep us both outwardly in our bodies, and inwardly in our souls ; that we may be defended from all adversities which may happen to the body, and from all evil thoughts which may assault and hurt the soul ; through Jesus Christ our Lord.