Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Discourses Preached Before the Honourable Society of Lincoln's-Inn (Classic ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Discourses Preached Before the Honourable Society of Lincoln's-Inn, by the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
able according acts actual affection againſt alſo Apoſtle appears argument authority becauſe believe benevolence bleſſed called caſe cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian command concerning conſider deny divine doctrine doubt duty earth evident evil examination exiſt expect fact faith Father fear feel firſt fully give given glory Goſpel hath heart heaven himſelf Holy hope human imagined important itſelf kind knowledge lead leaſt leſs live Lord mankind manner matter means mind moral moſt muſt nature objects original ourſelves paſſages Paul perfect perſons precept preſent principle proof prophet prove puniſhment purpoſe reaſon received Religion reſpect Revelation ſaid ſame Saviour ſay ſcripture ſeems ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſome ſpirit ſtate ſtill ſtrong ſubject ſuch ſuffer ſurely teſtimony themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion true truth unto uſe whole whoſe wiſdom
227. oldal - In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
25. oldal - He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing. He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.
59. oldal - Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect, yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the world unto our glory. Which none of the princes of this world knew, for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of Glory.
191. oldal - This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith ? "Are ye so foolish?
42. oldal - For the Lord will not cast off for ever : but though He cause grief, yet will He have compassion according to the multitude of His mercies. For He doth not afflict willingly, nor grieve the children of men.
1. oldal - Let us, therefore, follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
142. oldal - Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse ; a blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day : and a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God...
234. oldal - Thou fhalt love the Lord thy God, with all thy heart, and with all thy foul, and with all thy mind ; this is the firft and great commandment : and the fecond is like unto it, Thou fhalt love thy neighbour as thyfelf ; on thefe two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.