Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abundant Acts ancient animals appearance Assyria beautiful Bethsaida built called Carmel carried caves Christ cloth common continued course covered David Dead Sea death destroyed Deut directed division east Egypt employed extended feet fertile five formed four frequently fruit Galilee GEOGRAPHICAL LESSON half hand hence hills holy hundred importance inhabitants Israel Jerusalem Jewish Jews John Jordan Judah Judea Judges kingdom Kings lake land Lebanon living Lord Matt miles Mount mountains natural nearly night northern obtained olive once Palestine passed persons plain pools portion possession present probably prophet Psalm rain range reference regarded remains rise river rock Roman Samaria says scene Scripture seasons seen Shilling side sometimes spring stones SUNDAY SCHOOL supplies supposed taken temple thousand towns traveller tree tribes valley viii vine wall whole wide wild winter wood
26. oldal - The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places : how are the mighty fallen ! Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon ; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.
20. oldal - The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Shar'on, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.
130. oldal - But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.
136. oldal - And Joshua said unto all the people, Behold, this stone shall be a witness unto us ; for it hath heard all the words of the LORD which he spake unto us : it shall be therefore a witness unto you, lest ye deny your God.
140. oldal - Wherefore, said they, if we have found grace in thy sight, let this land be given unto thy servants for a possession, and bring us not over Jordan.
110. oldal - And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, the camels were coming.
92. oldal - Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the LORD thy God chasteneth thee. Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him. For the LORD thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills...
96. oldal - Because I have called, and ye refused ; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded ; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof : I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh ; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me...
99. oldal - God is our refuge and strength : a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed : and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea : Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled : though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.