Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acquire action admiration affections appear apply beauty become better bring brought called cause character Christ Christian consider continually conversation correct corruption danger Divine doctrine duty early equally evil excellence exercise expression faith fashion faults feel female furnish give Gospel ground grow habit hand happiness heart holy human idea important indulgence instance instruction interesting judgment kind knowledge labour ladies laws lead less live look manners means mind moral nature neglect never object observed once perhaps persons pleasure practice prayer present principle produce reason receive religion religious requires respect Scripture sense society sometimes sort speak spirit talents taste temper thing thought tion true truth turn understanding vanity virtue whole wish woman women worldly young youth
395. oldal - Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple : and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters : and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
392. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true ; and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
390. oldal - The earth also was corrupt before God ; and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt ; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
393. oldal - Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
370. oldal - Tis greatly wise to talk with our past hours ; And ask them, what report they bore to heaven : And how they might have borne more welcome news.
123. oldal - ... according to the deeds done in the body, whether they be good or whether they be evil...
401. oldal - As I live, saith the Lord, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live, turn ye, turn ye, from your evil ways; for why will ye die?
346. oldal - So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
71. oldal - Most men are commonly destined to some profession, and their minds are consequently turned each to its respective object. Would it not be strange if they were called out to exercise their profession, or to set up their trade, with only a little general knowledge of the trades of all other men, and without any previous definite application to their own peculiar calling?