Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Adam againſt ages alſo appear becauſe beginning behold bleſſed body called Chriſt Chriſtian church cometh conſider death deſire DISC diſciples divine earth enemies eternal evil eyes faith Father firſt fleſh fruit Garden Gentiles give given glory Goſpel grace hand hath hear heart heaven himſelf holy hope human immortality Iſrael it's Jeruſalem Jeſus Jews John King kingdom knowlege land light live Lord manner Maſter means mind Moſes moſt muſt nature never objects offer once Paradiſe peace perſon pointed preſent promiſe prophets reaſon received righteouſneſs ſaid ſame ſay Scriptures ſee ſeem ſet ſhall ſhould ſome ſon ſpeak ſpirit ſtate ſtill ſubject ſuch ſuffer temple thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion Tree true truth unto uſe VIII voice whoſe wiſdom
264. oldal - I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
81. oldal - Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies : and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. Length of days is in her right hand : and in her left hand riches and honour. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
273. oldal - Jesus that her two sons might sit, the one on his right hand and the other on his left, in his kingdom.
99. oldal - In the midst of the street of it and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month ; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
351. oldal - Howbeit I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me : thy wisdom and prosperity exceedeth the fame which I heard.
188. oldal - Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein : Then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice Before the LORD : for HE cometh, For HE cometh to judge the earth : HE shall judge the world with righteousness, And the people with his truth.
371. oldal - For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: He is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols : But the LORD made the heavens.
227. oldal - For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
336. oldal - For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, and the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words ; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more...