Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Almighty angels appears appointed Assyria attention bear become behold believe blessed body brethren bring brought called character Christian communication copies creature darkness death desire divine duty earth effected eternal existence eyes faith Father fear feeling glorious glory God's Gospel grace gracious hand hear heart heaven Holy honour hope human immortal Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews Judah king kingdom knowledge land light live look Lord Manasseh means mind Miss nature never object once ourselves parents passed peace persons Portland-place prayer present promised prophet receive reflections Regent's-park religion repentance revealed sacred salvation saved Saviour Scripture seen sense SERMON sinner sorrow soul speak Spirit thee things thou throne tion true truth turn unto Upper voice whole worship
154. oldal - Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him: for she is a sinner.
206. oldal - But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people, 6.
341. oldal - And many nations shall come, and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his Ways, and we will walk in his paths:" for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
237. oldal - And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee : for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
251. oldal - And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
323. oldal - Behold, for peace I had great bitterness ; but Thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption : for Thou hast cast all my sins behind Thy back. 18. For the grave cannot praise Thee, death cannot celebrate Thee : they that go down into the pit cannot hope for Thy truth.
223. oldal - Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: and if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
177. oldal - Because I have called and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded ; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity: I will mock when your fear cometh ; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me...
185. oldal - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil : for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me.
xxvii. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures ; then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.