Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
allude beautiful behold bless clause commanded comp danger deliver dwell earth eighth verse enemies eyes face favor fear fifth verse figure fourth verse give glory God's hands hath hear heart heathen heaven hills holy hosts inference iniquities Israel Israelites Jacob Jehovah judgment King land lift light means meant mentioned mercy mouth night ninth verse NOTES ON PSALM phrase praise Praise ye prayer preserve psalmist QUESTIONS ON PSALM rejoice remark rendered repeat the psalm righteousness salvation second verse sentiment seventh verse sing sins sixth verse song soul speak spirit spoken stand strength temple thine things third verse thou art thou hast thou shalt thoughts thy name trouble true trust truth twenty unto the LORD unto thee upright Verse 13 Verse 9 voice walk waters whole passage whole psalm wicked wilt worship Zion
32. oldal - Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight; that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
8. oldal - The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul : the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
38. oldal - Then shall the earth yield her increase ; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us ; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.
46. oldal - Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him ; that glory may dwell in our land. 10 Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. 1 1 Truth shall spring out of the earth ; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
25. oldal - And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them : He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, Because they trust in Him.
12. oldal - THE earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, And established it upon the floods.
68. oldal - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom : a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.