Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Selection of Psalms and Hymns, for the Use of the Parish Church ...
Bromsgrove St John Bapt
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2012
adore Advent Sunday affliction age to age Almighty angels Ascension Day blest Bromsgrove Christ Christian confess crown darkness death defend distress divine dost doth dwell earth endless eternal everlasting evermore faith Father favour fear foes God's gracious Hallelujah hath heart heaven heavenly heavenly host hope Hosanna HYMN Israel Jesus joyful King King of kings let thy light live Lord lute mighty winds night o'er peace pray prayer proclaim PSALM raise Redeemer Redeemer's reign rejoice righteous saints salvation Saviour shalt shine sing sinners sins songs soul succour Teach thanks Thanksgiving Thee thine Thou art Thou hast thy blessings thy day thy glories thy grace thy holy thy love thy mercies thy name thy praise thy presence thy sacred thy Spirit thy strength thy throne thy truth thy word tongue Trinity Sunday triumph trust unto voice Whit Sunday wondrous worship ye saints
174. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
163. oldal - Come, Holy Ghost, our souls inspire, And lighten with celestial fire. Thou the anointing Spirit art, Who dost thy sevenfold gifts impart. Thy blessed unction from above Is comfort, life, and fire of love.
87. oldal - Cold on His cradle the dew-drops are shining, Low lies His head with the beasts of the stall ; Angels adore Him, in slumber reclining, Maker and Monarch and Saviour of all...
89. oldal - Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.
164. oldal - LORD of all power and might, who art the author and giver of all good things; graft in our hearts the love of thy name, increase in us true religion, nourish us with all goodness, and of thy great mercy keep us in the same, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
159. oldal - Forgive me, Lord, for thy dear Son, The ill that I this day have done ; That with the world, myself, and thee, I, ere I sleep, at peace may be.
153. oldal - JESUS, Lover of my soul, Let me to Thy bosom fly, While the nearer waters roll, While the tempest still is high; Hide me, O my Saviour, hide, Till the storm of life is past; Safe into the haven guide, O receive my soul at last.
116. oldal - From Greenland's icy mountains, From India's coral strand ; Where Afric's sunny fountains .Roll down their golden sand ; From many an ancient river, From many a palmy plain, They call us to deliver Their land from error's chain.