Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Memoirs of John Frederic Oberlin, Pastor of Waldbach, in the Ban De La Roche
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
able addressed affection appeared assistance attention Ban de la become benevolent Bible bien blessing c'est character charité Christian church continued dans dear death desire devoted Dieu duty employ entered entirely fait faithful Father feel formed France French give hand happiness heart Holy individuals inhabitants instruction interesting Jesus Christ kind la Roche labours letter live Lord manner means mind mort mountains nature necessary never nous Oberlin object occasion parish parishioners passed pastor Père period persons pleased poor pray prayer present received religion religious remarkable respect road Roche schools Seigneur Society spirit Strasbourg thee thing thou tion took tout villages Waldbach whilst whole wish young
152. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
273. oldal - And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: am I my brother's keeper?
153. oldal - At the end of every seven years, in the solemnity of the year of release, in the feast of tabernacles, when all Israel is come to appear before the Lord thy God in the place which he shall choose, thou shalt read this law before all Israel in their hearing.
97. oldal - Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
233. oldal - Happy art thou, O Israel : who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency ! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee ; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.
155. oldal - And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.
155. oldal - And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest. And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard ; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger : I am the Lord your God.
152. oldal - And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's: it is holy unto the Lord.
326. oldal - This day do I, with the utmost solemnity, surrender myself to thee. I renounce all former lords that have had dominion over me ; and I consecrate to thee all that I am, and all that I have, — the faculties of my mind, the members of my body, my worldly possessions, my time...
298. oldal - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is : For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green ; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.