Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abomination According Alexander ancient Antiochus arms army Arrian Artemisium Athenians Athens Attica authority Babylon battle of Plataea battle of Salamis beast Berenice Bishop boards book of Esther Bosphorus Chaldeans Chap Chittim Christians corruption crews Cyrus Daniel Diana dominion endeavoured Esther Euripus Family Bible fierce countenance Gibbon Goths Grecian Greece Greek Haran Hebrew Herodotus historian holy Homer hometanism horns idolatry iEschylus isthmus Jerusalem Jews Joseph Ritson Josephus Khan king of Egypt kingdom land Leonidas Lord Macedon Mahomet Mahometan Mardonius means mentioned mountains nation Nebuchadnezzar notice original Orion Ottoman passage Pelasgi Peloponnesian Persian Persian fleet phecies Plataea popery price 11 prince prophecy prophet Ptolemy PUBLISHED BY PAYNE reader reign Roman empire Scripture sect Seleucus shew ships Spartans stand strong temple Themistocles Thermopylae Thucydides tion told triremes Turks verse words Xerxes Zabians
109. oldal - And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
131. oldal - And there are seven kings ; five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come, and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
116. oldal - But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
83. oldal - When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains...
76. oldal - And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled : for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.
98. oldal - And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
1. oldal - O thou king, the most high God gave Nebuchadnezzar thy father a kingdom and majesty and glory and honour. And for the majesty that he gave him all people, nations, and languages trembled and feared before him; whom he would he slew, and whom he would he kept alive, and whom he would he set up, and whom he would he put down.
61. oldal - That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, And shall perform all my pleasure ; Even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built ; And to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.
108. oldal - And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
111. oldal - And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.