Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham according Acts ancient answer Apostles appears Behold believe blessed bring brought called cause chapter Christ Christians command conversion David death destroyed destruction disciples divine doubt earth Evangelists evidence eyes faith fathers fear future Gentiles give given glory God's gospel hand hath heard heart heaven holy Isaiah Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judgment king kingdom knowledge land learned lived Lord Lord thy Luke manner Matt meaning Messiah miracles Moses nation nature observes parable pass Paul Peter Philip preach present probably promise prophecy Prophets question quoted received religion Romans Saviour say unto scripture seen sent servant speak spirit spoken suffer temple thee thine things thou shalt tion took tribes truth unto voice whole
146. oldal - SING, O barren, thou that didst not bear; Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child : For more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.
17. oldal - John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose : he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire...
148. oldal - And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see : all they gather themselves together, they come to thee : thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
157. oldal - For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me; and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh ; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
159. oldal - Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, , in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. 19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
71. oldal - Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people : for all the earth is mine : And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation.
46. oldal - Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
24. oldal - And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again ; as it is also written in the second Psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.