Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer appear beast become begin believe Bible body called cause CHAPTER character Christ Christianity church concerning continue course darkness death earth entirely evidence exist expected facts false falsehood father feel felt formed give given hand hate hear heard heaven holy hope hundred ignorant infidelity inquire judge kind king kingdom knew known land learned light lived look Lord matter mean millions mind nature never notes notice objections observe once pass perhaps plain present prophet question reach reader reason receive religion remedy remember seemed seen side soul speak Spirit strange suppose taken tell things thou thought thousand tion told true truth unbeliever understand verse volume whilst wish writing written young
38. oldal - It shall never be inhabited, Neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation : Neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there ; Neither shall the shepherds make their fold there. But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there ; And their houses shall be full of doleful creatures ; And owls shall dwell there, And satyrs shall dance there.
282. oldal - If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him.
317. oldal - After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it ; and it had ten horns.
299. oldal - O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united ! for in their anger they slew a man, and in their self-will they digged down a wall. Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.
283. oldal - And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest. 10 And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard ; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger : I am the LORD your God.
126. oldal - And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
52. oldal - And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains...
285. oldal - Thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock, and out of thy floor, and out of thy winepress: of that wherewith the LORD thy God hath blessed thee thou shalt give unto him.