Bulletins and Other State Intelligence Compiled and Arranged from the Official Documents Published in the London Gazette
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
Admiral amend appoint arms attack August Baron behalf body Borough Brigadier-General Britain and Ireland called Camp Captain Carlton-House cavalry Charles Chief City command Commission Commissioners Commons conduct continue Copy Council Court Crown dated deliver detachment direct Dispatch Duke duties Earl effect election enemy Excellency Extract February force four further George given Government Governor granted guns Henry Highness the Prince Honourable horse House hundred immediate instant issue James John July June killed King Knight late laws letter Lieutenant Lieutenant-Colonel LONDON GAZETTE Lord Majesty's Major Major-General March MEMBER miles morning Officers Order Order in Council parish party passed Peers persons pleased port possession powers present Majesty present PARLIAMENT Prince Regent received regiment regulations reign repairing respectively returned Right road Robert Royal Assent Royal Highness sent serve ship therein Thomas town troops United Kingdom vessels Viscount wounded
217. oldal - I am to acquaint you, that his royal highness the prince regent has been pleased, in the name and on the behalf of his majesty, to approve and confirm the finding -and sentence of the court.
127. oldal - And whereas the Senate of the United States have approved of the said arrangement and recommended that it should be carried into effect, the same having also received the sanction of 'His Royal Highness, the Prince Regent, acting in the name and on the behalf of His...
97. oldal - One thousand eight hundred and thirty-six; to permit such Persons in Great Britain as have omitted to make and file Affidavits of the Execution of Indentures of Clerks to Attornies and Solicitors to make and file the same on or before the First Day of Hilary Term One thousand eight hundred and thirtysix ; and to allow Persons to make and file such Affidavits, although the Persons whom they served shall have neglected to take out their Annual Certificates.
97. oldal - An Act to indemnify such persons in the United Kingdom as have omitted to qualify themselves for offices and employments, and for extending the time limited for those purposes respectively...
27. oldal - Licence and Permission doth not authorise, and shall not be deemed or construed to authorise, the assumption of any style, appellation, rank, precedence, or privilege, appertaining unto a Knight Bachelor of these Realms.
209. oldal - His Royal Highness the Prince Regent, in the name and on the behalf of His Majesty, sworn of His Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council, and took his place at the Board accordingly.
28. oldal - The Gentlemen to wear black coats, and black or plain white, or white and gold, or white and silver stuff waistcoats, full trimmed, coloured swords and buckles. And on Sunday the nth of August next, the Court to go out of mourning.
142. oldal - Possessions abroad," it is, amongst other things, enacted, that it shall be lawful for His Majesty, by and with the advice of His Privy Council, by any Order or Orders in Council, to be issued from time to time, to give such directions, and make such regulations, touching the trade and commerce to and from...
143. oldal - Majesty is pleased, by and with the advice of His Privy Council, to order, and it is hereby ordered, that from and after the date of this present Order...
301. oldal - to repeal so much of two Acts made in the tenth and fifteenth years of the reign of His present Majesty as authorises the Speaker of the House of Commons to issue his warrant to the clerk of the Crown for making out writs for the election of members to serve in Parliament in the manner therein mentioned ; and for substituting other provisions for the like purposes...