Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Memoirs of the Late REV. Samuel Pearce, A.M. Minister of the Gospel in ...
John Ryland,Andrew Fuller
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
able affection affectionate affliction answer apostle appear attend become believe blessed brethren called cause character Christ Christian church concern consider conversation dear brother death desire divine doctrine duty earth enjoy expect express faith father fear feel felt follow friends give glory gospel grace hands happy hath heart heaven holy hope importance interesting Jesus kind knowledge labours late leave letter light live look Lord Lord's means meeting mind minister nature never object once pain peace persons pleasure possess praise pray prayer preach present principles promise reason received rejoice religion respecting salvation Society soul speak spirit sure sweet tender thank thee things thou thought tion true trust truth unto whole wish write
27. oldal - Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; and I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of Hosts.
34. oldal - But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children: so being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.
34. oldal - ... to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles ; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom ; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus : whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.
25. oldal - Now the Lord is that Spirit : and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, as by the Spirit of the Lord.
97. oldal - When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
93. oldal - For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness : for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
25. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
68. oldal - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek : for the same Lord over all, is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved.