Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according adore againſt Almighty alſo Amen Angels becauſe bleſs bleſſed Body Brethren celebrate Chap Chapter Children Chriſt our Lord Chriſtians Church continually Death deliver deſire Devotion Divine Earth everlaſting EXHORTATIONS Faith fall Father Favours Fear felves Firſt give given Goodneſs Goſpel Grace grant Hands hath hear Hearts Heaven Heavenly Holineſs Holy Ghoſt Hymn Inſtructions Jeſus Chriſt John keep King Kingdom Knowledge Leſſon Light Liturgy live Lord Jeſus Love Majeſty manner Means Miniſters Monday Morning moſt offer particularly Peace Perſons Place Power praiſe praiſe Thee pray Prayers preſent Prince Promiſes receive rejoice Repentance Salvation Saviour ſaying Second ſelves Sermon Servants ſerve Service ſhall ſhew ſhould Sins Souls Spirit ſuch teaches Thanks Thee therein theſe Things thoſe Thou art Thou haſt thy Church thy Glory thy Holy thy Mercy thy Name thy Word Truth unto Uſe Week World Worſhip
35. oldal - God, who hast given us grace at this time, with one accord, to make our common supplications unto thee ; and dost promise, that when two or three are gathered together in thy Name, thou wilt grant their requests...
61. oldal - LORD, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace: according to thy word. For mine eyes have seen : thy salvation, Which thou hast prepared : before the face of all people ; To be a light to lighten the Gentiles : and to be the glory of thy people Israel.
68. oldal - To thee, all Angels cry aloud; the Heavens, and all the Powers therein. To thee, Cherubim and Seraphim continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Sabaoth; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty of thy Glory.
68. oldal - Thou sittest at the right hand of God in the glory of the Father. We believe that thou shalt come to be our Judge. We therefore pray thee help thy servants whom thou hast redeemed with thy precious blood.
113. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, who hast given us grace at this time with one accord to make our common supplications unto thee; and dost promise that when two or three are gathered together in thy Name thou wilt grant their requests; Fulfil now...
61. oldal - To perform the mercy promised to our forefathers : and to remember his holy Covenant; To perform the oath which he sware to our forefather Abraham : that he would give us; That we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies : might serve him without fear; In holiness and righteousness before him : all the days of our life.
39. oldal - I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth : And in Jefus Chrift His only Son our Lord...
30. oldal - Lord, our heavenly Father, Almighty and everlasting God, who hast safely brought us to the beginning of this day ; defend us in the same with thy mighty power, and grant that this day we fall into no sin, neither run into any kind of danger ; but that all our doings may be ordered by thy governance, to do always that is righteous in thy sight, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
61. oldal - Through the tender mercy of our God : whereby the Day-fpring from on high hath vifited us ; " To give light to them that fit in darknefs, and in the fhadow of death : and to guide our feet into the way of peace.
31. oldal - God, who hast promised to hear the petitions of them that ask in thy Son's Name ; We beseech thee mercifully to incline thine ears to us that have made now our prayers and supplications unto thee ; and grant, that those things, which we have faithfully asked according to thy will, may effectually be obtained, to the relief of our necessity, and to the setting forth of thy glory, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.