Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affections answer believe better blessed brethren bring cause charge Christ Christian church common condemn confess congregation conscience consider conversion course deal death desire diligence discipline divine doctrine doth doubt duty evil expect eyes faith fear flock follow further give glory godly gospel grace greater hand hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope ignorant instruction judgment knowledge labour learned leave less lest light live look Lord manner matter means men's mind ministers ministry nature necessary necessity neglect never ourselves parishes particular pastors peace persons practice prayer preach preachers prepare present pride prove reason reformation religion repentance salvation saving seek sermons servants sinners sins souls speak Spirit success suffer surely take heed teach tell things tion true truth understand whole
311. oldal - I therefore so run, not as uncertainly ; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air : but I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection : lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
181. oldal - But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes ; and the servant of the Lord must not strive, but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves ; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth...
151. oldal - If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain ; if thou sayest, "Behold, we knew it not;" doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?
277. oldal - But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers...
87. oldal - Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God which He hath purchased with His own blood.
197. oldal - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people ; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of .darkness into his marvellous light...
92. oldal - But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldst take my covenant in thy mouth ? 17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee.
337. oldal - According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master-builder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
288. oldal - When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.