Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accusation Acts already amongst answer apostles appears authority believed better called Christ Christian church clear coming commands concerning confess consider contained dead death delivered disciples discourse divine doctrine doubt epistles eternal evident expected express faith Father force give given gospel hand hath heaven Holy Jesus Jews John king kingdom knew knowledge known light live Locke Lord Luke mankind Mark Matt matter meaning Messiah mind miracles morality nature necessary never obedience observe occasion opinion Paul person Pilate plain preaching priests profession promised question raised reason received religion repentance resurrection revelation righteousness Saviour says Scripture seems seen sense sent speak spirit taken tells thee things thou thought tion true truth turn understand understood unto verse whole witness writing written
158. oldal - Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone ; if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church : but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
130. oldal - What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me : and again, A little while, and ye shall see me : and, Because I go to the Father ? They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while ? We cannot tell what he saith.
38. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
64. oldal - Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the "world.
72. oldal - These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.
174. oldal - And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb. 20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God ; 21 And being fully persuaded, that what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
32. oldal - Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
85. oldal - Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am : and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not. But I know him : for I am from him, and he hath sent me.
170. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us ; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are : then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know not whence ye are ; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.