Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Act of Uniformity Annesley answer appears believe Bishop blessed Book of Job brother John called Charles Wesley Charmouth child Christ Christian Church Church of England daughter Dear death desire Dissenters Divine doctrine earth endeavour Epworth eternal Eupolis evil faith father give glory God's grace hand happiness hath hear heard heart heaven Holy honour hope Jesus John Dunton John Wesley King knew knocking learning Letter Lincoln Castle lived London Lord mercy mind ministry mother nature never night noise obliged pain person piety pounds praise pray prayer preach reason received Rector of Epworth religion salvation Samuel Wesley Scripture shew sister soul South Ormsby speak Spirit stairs Susanna Wesley tell Thee thing thou thought tion Tiverton truth verses Wesley family Wesley's wife words Wroote wrote
328. oldal - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh : and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my hand-maidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy...
14. oldal - The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches : and the form or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of bishops, priests, and deacons.
16. oldal - Book of Common Prayer, at the times thereby appointed ; and after such reading thereof, shall openly and publicly, before the congregation there assembled, declare his unfeigned assent and consent to the use of all things in the said book contained and prescribed, in these words, and no other : IV.
281. oldal - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
247. oldal - Marvel not at this ; for the hour is coming, in which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth-; they that have done good to the resurrection of life ; and they that have done evil to the resurrection of damnation,"
281. oldal - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
283. oldal - I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
14. oldal - AB do here declare my unfeigned assent and consent to all and every thing contained and prescribed in and by the book, intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and administration of the sacraments, and other rites and ceremonies of the church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the psalter or psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches ; and the form or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of bishops, priests, and deacons.
60. oldal - May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, is? 20 For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears : we would know therefore what these things mean. 21 (For all the Athenians, and strangers which were there, spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell or to hear some new thing...
264. oldal - Only, since God doth often vessels make Of lowly matter for high uses meet, I throw me at His feet. There will I lie, until my Maker seek For some mean stuff whereon to show His skill : Then is my time. The distance of the meek Doth flatter power.