Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection answered appeared bear become Bishop body brought cause communicate conduct continued creature crosses death desire divine enter eyes faith Father La Combe faults favour fear fell felt follow friends gave give given grace hand heart holy husband Jesus Christ knew known leave letters light live looked Lord lost manner means mind mother nature never obliged pain passed peace perfect persecutions persons pleased poor pray prayer present pure reason received render resignation seemed sense sent serve shewed silence sister sometimes soon soul speak spirit spoke strong suffer surprized taken tell thee ther thing thou thought tion told took trouble true truth turn union unto virtue wanted weak whole wished write wrote
473. oldal - There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, The holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God shall help her, and that right early.
213. oldal - Israel, Fear not : for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name ; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee ; . and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee : when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned ; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour : I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
481. oldal - Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread ? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
6. oldal - Christ will come when a great multitude which no man can number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues...
375. oldal - And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
481. oldal - Likewise .the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities. For we know not what we should pray for as we ought; but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
473. oldal - I have set the LORD always before me : Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth : My flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell ; Neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life : In thy presence is fulness of joy ; At thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
425. oldal - It sometimes seemed to me," she said, "as if I were a little bird whom the Lord had placed in a cage, and that I had nothing now to do but sing. The joy of my heart gave a brightness to the objects around me. The stones of my prison looked in my eyes like rubies. I esteemed them more than all the gaudy brilliancies of a vain world. My heart was full of that joy which Thou givest to them that love Thee in the midst of their greatest crosses...