Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
allow answered appeared asked attention bear beautiful become believe blessings body bring brought called cause child Christ Christian church Clark comfort consider continued course death divine Doctor duty earth effect eternal evidence existence eyes faith Father feel felt follow give gospel grave greatest hand happiness hath heart heaven hold holy hope Hopkins hour human Jesus Julia kind leave living look Lord manner means ment mind minister nature never object observed once opinion parents passed perform person prayer present prisoner prove reader reason receive Rector religion remained replied require respect rest returned Scripture seemed sins soon soul speak spirit suffer sure taken tears thing thought tion Truman trust truth turn unto whole wish young
343. oldal - PREDESTINATION to Life is the everlasting purpose of God, whereby (before the foundations of the world were laid) he hath constantly decreed by his counsel secret to us, to deliver from curse and damnation those whom he hath chosen in Christ out of mankind, and to bring them by Christ to everlasting salvation, as vessels made to honour.
340. oldal - Isaac, (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of Him that calleth,) it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
95. oldal - Hail wedded love! mysterious law, true source Of human offspring, sole propriety In Paradise of all things common else. By thee adulterous lust was driv'n from men Among the bestial herds to range; by thee Founded in reason, loyal, just, and pure, Relations dear, and all the charities Of father, son, and brother, first were known.
238. oldal - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
314. oldal - It is not lawful for any man to take upon him the office of public preaching, or ministering the sacraments in the congregation, before he be lawfully called, and sent to execute the same. And those we ought to judge lawfully called and sent, which be chosen and called to this work by men who have public authority given unto them in the congregation, to call and send ministers into the Lord's vineyard.
345. oldal - Furthermore, we must receive God's promises in such wise, as they be generally set forth to us in Holy Scripture: and, in our doings, that Will of God is to be followed, which we have expressly declared unto us in the Word of God.
134. oldal - Marvel not at this : for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth ; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life ; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
56. oldal - WHOSOEVER will be saved : before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic Faith. Which Faith, except every one do keep whole and undefiled : without doubt he shall perish everlastingly.
85. oldal - Two of far nobler shape, erect and tall, Godlike erect, with native honour clad In naked majesty, seem'd lords of all ; And worthy seem'd : for in their looks divine The image of their glorious Maker shone...