Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according Acts Apostles appear appointed authority become believe Bishop blessed body brethren called cause character Christ Christian Church command continually course darkness death desire direct divine doctrine duty earth established evil exercise faith Father fear feel follow gift give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy hope human instance instruction Jesus Christ labours less light live look Lord means mind minister ministry nature never object observed occasion ordained ourselves Paul persons practice prayer preach present principles promise question reason received religion respect rest Scripture seems sent SERMON Society soul speak Spirit suffer thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto whole
31. oldal - Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, "My way is hid from the Lord, And my judgment is passed over from my God"?
25. oldal - Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed ; but in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings...
11. oldal - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars ; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth : for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
15. oldal - Let the dead bury their dead : but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. 61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee ; but let me first go bid them farewell which are at home at my house. 62 And Jesus said unto him, No man having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
9. oldal - God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands • neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things...
7. oldal - And I say unto you, make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness ; that when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
20. oldal - Therefore, also, now, saith The Lord, " Turn ye even to Me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning : and rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto The Lord your God : for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and if great kindness, and repenteth Him of the evil.
11. oldal - And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
20. oldal - The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
13. oldal - Are they ministers of Christ ? (I speak as a fool ;) I am more ; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one ; thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned ; thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep...