Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actions affection appear applied become believe benefit better blessed body bring brought cast cause character Christ Christian commands common condition consequently consider continue corruption criminal death demands desire directed Divine duty earth embrace enemy enter eternal everlasting evil exercise existence fact faith fall falsehood feel follow former fruit give glory God's Gospel grace ground guilt hand heart heathen heaven holy hope human imagine infirmity influence issue kind labour land latter least less likewise living look Lord means mind moral nature never object obligation observe obtain once original ourselves parable passion perfect perform person positive possession practical pride principle produce pure race Rahab reason receive religion religious render result righteousness sacred salvation saved seed self-love sinner sins soul spiritual stand suffer sufficient things thoughts tion true truth unto whole
357. oldal - When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith : I will return into my house from whence I came out ; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
185. oldal - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the -waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
310. oldal - If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us : Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us...
3. oldal - As for man, his days are as grass; as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth, "For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more...
374. oldal - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise, and honour, and glory, at the appearing of Jesus Christ...
148. oldal - But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
129. oldal - Talk no more so exceeding proudly ; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth : for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.
223. oldal - ... forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers ; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot...