Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Key of Heaven, Or a Posey of Prayers, Selected From Catholic Authors: To ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
accept according adore Almighty altar Amen amendment angels apostles assistance behold believe beseech thee blessed blood body bread Christian Church command communion confession Creator cross dead death deliver desire devotion Domine duty earth enemies eternal everlasting evil faith Father fear give glory grant hands happiness hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost honour hope humbly infinite John King light live Lord Lord Jesus Christ manner Mary Mass means mind Mother never obtain offended offer pardon passion peace person Postcommunion praise pray prayers prepared present preserve Priest receive Redeemer repentance rest sacrament sacred saints salvation Saviour sinner sins soul spirit suffer Sunday sweet thanks things thou hast thoughts thro thy grace thy holy thy mercy thy servants tion true unto Virgin virtue vouchsafe whole
370. oldal - He hath filled the hungry with good things, and the rich He hath sent empty away.
27. oldal - God a true, proper and propitiatory sacrifice for the living and the dead : and that in the most holy sacrament of the Eucharist there is truly, really, and substantially the body and blood together with the soul and divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ...
34. oldal - The Apostles' Creed: I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord...
82. oldal - Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father.
34. oldal - Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women. And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God. Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
120. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
155. oldal - Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, saying ; Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
159. oldal - Have mercy on. me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me.
81. oldal - Crucifixus etiam pro nobis: sub Pontio Pilato passus et sepultus est. Et resurrexit tertia die secundum Scripturas...
222. oldal - Faith is this : that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the substance. For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one ; the glory equal, the majesty coeternal.