Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abba Father angels behold bless blest bliss blood breast breath bright Canaan canst Christ Cife clouds crown dark dear death divine doth dwell earth earthly Eben-ezer eternal everlasting everlasting love evermore eyes faint faith Father fear feet foes G-od give glorious glory God's gracious grief guilty Hallelujah happy hath hear heart heaven heaven's gate heavenly hell holy hope hour Jesus King Lamb land light live look Lord love divine love possess mortal never nigh night o'er pain peace poor praise pray prayer promise rapturous songs redeeming reign rejoice rest rise saints salvation Satan Saviour shalt shine sing sinners sins skies song sorrow soul spirit strength strong to save sweet tears tempests thee thine thou art thou hast thou wilt throne thy grace thy hand thy love trembling trust unto voice wait weary weep wings ye saints
5. oldal - HOW sweet the Name of Jesus sounds In a believer's ear ! It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds, And drives away his fear.
7. oldal - I'd be Nearer, my God, to thee, Nearer to thee ! •3. There let the way appear, Steps unto heaven ; All that thou sendest me, In mercy given; Angels to beckon me Nearer, my God, to thee, Nearer to thee ! 4.
170. oldal - ROCK of ages, cleft for me, Let me hide myself in Thee ; Let the Water and the Blood, From Thy riven side which flowed, Be of sin the double cure, . Cleanse me from its guilt and power...
468. oldal - Just as I am, and waiting not To rid my soul of one dark blot, To Thee whose blood can cleanse each spot, O Lamb of God, I come...
559. oldal - Where the saints of all ages in harmony meet, Their Saviour and brethren, transported to greet; While the anthems of rapture unceasingly roll, And the smile of the Lord is the feast of the soul.
34. oldal - See ! the streams of living waters, Springing from eternal love, Well supply thy sons and daughters, And all fear of want remove : Who can faint, while such a river Ever flows their thirst to assuage ? — Grace, which, like the Lord, the Giver, Never fails from age to age.
225. oldal - So fades a summer cloud away, So sinks the gale when storms are o'er, So gently shuts the eye of day, So dies a wave along the shore.
235. oldal - The calm retreat, the silent shade, With prayer and praise agree ; And seem, by Thy sweet bounty made, For those who follow Thee.