Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Galvanoplastic Manipulations: A Practical Guide for the Gold and Silver ...
William Henry Wahl,Alfred Roseleur
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
action added alloys ammonia anode apparatus appearance aqua bath battery becomes bismuth brass bright brush carbon CHAPTER chloride cleansing coat cold color conducting connected contains copper covered crystals cyanide of potassium dead lustre deposit described desired dipping dissolved distilled double electricity employed entirely especially galvanoplastic gilding gilt give glass gold grammes hand heat iron kind latter lead less liquid liquor litres Manufacture mercury metal method mould nearly necessary nitrate nitric acid objects obtained operation oxide passed pieces plate platinum plunged potassa powder Practical precipitate preferable prepared present produced proportion pure quantity rapidly receive remain removed require rinsed salt scratch-brushed separated silver simple soda soluble solution steel substances sufficient sulphate of copper sulphuric acid surface takes thick thin tion various varnish vessel volume weight whole wire yellow zinc
3. oldal - BAIRD. — The American Cotton Spinner, and Manager's and Carder's Guide: A Practical Treatise on Cotton Spinning ; giving the Dimensions and Speed of Machinery, Draught and Twist Calculations, etc. ; with notices of recent Improvements: together with Rules and Examples 1br making changes 1n the sizes and numbers of Roving and Yarn.
8. oldal - CAMPIN, CE To which are added, Observations on the Construction of Steam Boilers, and Remarks upon Furnaces used for Smoke Prevention ; with a Chapter on Explosions. By R. Armstrong, CE, and John Bourne. Rules for Calculating the Change Wheels for Screws on a Turning Lathe, and for a Wheelcutting Machine.
15. oldal - MOLESWORTH.— Pocket-Book of Useful Formulae and Memoranda for Civil and Mechanical Engineers. By GUILFORD L. MOLESWORTH, Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Chief Resident Engineer of the Ceylon Railway.
7. oldal - Comprising Metallurgic Chemistry; the Arts of Working all Metals and Alloys; Forging of Iron and Steel ; Hardening and Tempering; Melting and Mixing; Casting and Founding ; Works in Sheet Metal; the Processes Dependent on the Ductility of the Metals; Soldering; and the most Improved Processes and Tools employed by Metalworkers. With the Application of the Art of Electro-Metallurgy to Manufacturing Processes; collected from Original Sources, and from the works of Holtzapffel, Bergeron, Leupold, Plumier,...
4. oldal - A Treatise on the Metallurgy of Iron : Containing Outlines of the History of Iron Manufacture, Methods of Assay, and Analysis of Iron Ores, Processes of Manufacture of Iron and Steel, etc., etc.