Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admonished advised amongst ancient testimony apostle attend avoid believe blessed caution cern charity christian Church Church of Christ command concern conduct conversation corrupt customs Dear Friends desire discipline distin divine principle doth duty endeavours evil exer faithful fluence FRIENDS are exhorted Friends be careful give God’s godliness gospel gracious hath heads of families heart heathen Holy Spirit idols inconsistent injunction keep kingdom kingdom of God labour Lord Jesus manifest marriage meekness MEETINGS FOR WORSHIP ment minds monthly meetings months nour numbers observing occasion offence outward parents and heads peace practice present preserved pride religion religious society render riches righteousness Roman emperors Saturn Scrip scripture seasons seek simplicity sions sire solemn spect suffer temporal tenderly thee therein things thou tion ture undue liberties unto wars and fightings watch week they called whereby wisdom word worldly worship YEARLY MEETING youth
29. oldal - Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
59. oldal - Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
65. oldal - But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
33. oldal - Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone ; if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church : but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
64. oldal - But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
23. oldal - I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
17. oldal - Christ. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
64. oldal - Lord thine oaths, but I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne; nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
30. oldal - But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.