Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admitted Apostles appear attend believe Bishop called cause character charge Christ Christian Church Church of England College common concerning consideration considered continued death divine doctrine duty effects established excellent express facts faith Father give given Gospel Holy important Jesus John King late learned least letter lived Lord Luke MAGAZINE manner master means mind nature necessary never object observed opinion particular passage persons prayer preached present principles promise Quakers question reason received religion remarkable respect says Scriptures seems sense sermon shew Society spirit supposed surely taken thee things thou thought tion Trinity true truth University whole write written
106. oldal - Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water ; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
423. oldal - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
167. oldal - Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming : it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth ; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
427. oldal - Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us?
446. oldal - O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
218. oldal - There is something wonderfully captivating in her manner ; so that if she were only of the rank of a private gentlewoman, one could not help taking notice of her, as one of the most agreeable women in the world. Her face is much more pleasing than any of her pictures ; and in the expression of her eyes, and in her smile, there is something peculiarly engaging.
442. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
375. oldal - Christ was the word that spake it, He took the bread and brake it, And what that word did make it, That I believe and take it.
299. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord our Righteousness.