Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added ancient appears attention beautiful become body called cause character church circumstances colours common consequence considerable considered contains continued course critical described direction early effect employed English equally evidently existence experiments facts former France French give given hand idea important instance interesting island Italy kind king known land language late latter learned less light manner means merit mind mountains nature never notice object observations opinion original particularly passed perhaps period person poem possess present principles probably produced published readers reason relates religion remarks respect seems speak species spirit success sufficient supposed term thing third tion translation truth various volume whole wish writer
388. oldal - BEFORE the starry threshold of Jove's court /My mansion is, where those immortal shapes Of bright aerial spirits live insphered In regions mild of calm and serene air...
28. oldal - Of law there can be no less acknowledged than that her seat is the bosom of God ; her voice the harmony of the world. All things in heaven and earth do her homage ; the very least as feeling her care, and the greatest as not exempted from her power.
18. oldal - Thy servants' trade hath been about cattle from our youth even until now, both we, and also our fathers: that ye may dwell in the land of Goshen; for every shepherd is an abomination unto the Egyptians.
444. oldal - A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel : for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the LORD their God.
9. oldal - By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
256. oldal - ... gradually rising, perhaps, from small beginnings, till its foundation rests in the centre, and its turrets sparkle in the skies ; to trace back the structure through all its varieties, to the simplicity of its first plan ; to find what was first projected, whence the scheme was taken, how it was improved, by what assistance it was executed, and from what stores the materials were collected ; whether its founder dug them from the quarries of Nature, or demolished other buildings to embellish his...
18. oldal - And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.
54. oldal - ... the Book of Common Prayer, and administration of the Sacraments and other rites and ceremonies of the Church according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches, and the form or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of bishops priests, and deacons.
55. oldal - Faith is this : that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the substance. For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one ; the glory equal, the majesty coeternal.