Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
29 July 2d reading 3º and passed add the words added Adjourned amended considered amendment to leave amendments agreed appointed assent 6 Aug attention Ayes bill presented Bill.-On the motion Bill.-Read 2º brought Chancellor charge clause Clive Colonel Committed committee and reported committee divided committee of Supply Considered in committee Continuance County Courts Debate discharged discussion duties Earl Exchequer expenses five Government granting House divided Ireland July June land leave Lewis Lord Palmerston Majesty majority March ment mittee MONDAY moved an amendment negatived noes o'clock objected Offices ordered Peel persons Poor ported presented and read proposed Public question question agreed read 1º relating report progress reported as amended reported without amendment resolution Returned Royal assent Russell Schools Scotland select committee sented sidered Sir G Sir H Smith Speaker stand thereon tion vote withdrawn
107. oldal - That Mr. Speaker do issue his warrant to the Clerk of the Crown, to make out a new writ, for the electing of a...
29. oldal - My Lords and Gentlemen, WE are commanded by Her Majesty to release you from further attendance in Parliament, and at the same time to convey to you Her Majesty's acknowledgments for the zeal and assiduity with which you have applied yourselves to the performance of your duties during the session of Parliament now brought to a close.
96. oldal - That an humble address be presented to her Majesty, praying that she will be graciously pleased to...
17. oldal - Arranged to meet the requirements of the Syllabus of the Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education, South Kensington.
128. oldal - Britain and Ireland ; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia; and to authorise the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
94. oldal - An Act to make better provision for the Constitution of the Council of the Governor-General of India, and for the Local Government of the several Presidencies and Provinces of India, and for the temporary Government of India in the event of a vacancy in the office of Governor-General.
111. oldal - House has met before that day, or will meet on the day of the issue), issue his warrant to the clerk of the Crown to make out a new writ for electing another member in the room of the member whose seat has so become vacant.
30. oldal - Gentlemen of the House of Commons, " I thank you for the supplies which you have granted for the service of the present year.
53. oldal - to assist Mr. Speaker in all matters which relate to the Printing executed by Order of this House, and for the purpose of selecting and arranging for Printing, Returns and Papers presented in pursuance of Motions made by Members of this House :