Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Adela already answer appeared asked Author bear beauty become better bring brother brought called child Christian church cloth comfort coming companion course Crown 8vo dear duty Edgerton Eleanor eyes father fear feel felt followed George girl give given gone hand happy Harcourt hear heard heart Hervey hope hour husband interest John keep kind knew lady least leave live look means meet mind Miss Miss Harcourt missionary morning mother never night once party passed perhaps poor present quiet received remained remember rest round seemed seen sister sometimes soon speak spirit strength sure tell things thought told took turn voice walk watch weeks whole wife wish woman Wood young
352. oldal - Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning ; and ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding ; that when he cometh and knocketh, they -may open unto him immediately.
15. oldal - The Reaper said, and smiled ; "Dear tokens of the earth are they, Where he was once a child. "They shall all bloom in fields of light, Transplanted by my care, And saints upon their garments white, These sacred blossoms wear.
262. oldal - O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
92. oldal - The path of the just is as the shining light which shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
350. oldal - And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness, as the stars for ever and ever.
181. oldal - For some, that hath abundance at his will, Hath not enough, but wants in greatest store And other, that hath little, asks no more...
356. oldal - ... Life in the Days of the Reformation, as drawn from old Chronicles. Translated from the German. 18. HYMNS OF THE CHURCH MILITANT. Edited by the Author of "The Wide Wide World.