Nature and Revelation: Showing the Present Condition of the Churches and the Change Now to Come Upon the World by the Second Advent in Spirit of the Messiah : with Interpretations of Prophecies in Daniel and the Book of Revelation
R. P. Bixby, 1843 - 258 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Nature and Revelation: Showing the Present Condition of the Churches, and ...
Henry Hamlin Van Amringe
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
according action actually Adam angel Answer appear beast beginning believe Bible blood body called cause character Christ Christian church coming commandments condition continually created soul creation cross darkness dead death death and hell destroy divine doctrine earth effect eternal evil exhibit existence fact faculties faith Father feeling figure finite fire flesh forever glory hand heart heaven holy human increase infinite Israel Jesus Jews John judge judgment king kingdom knowledge light living Lord manifest manner matter means mind mystery nature never Objection operations perfect persons present principle professing reason regard relation repentance resurrection revelation righteousness salvation saved Saviour says Scriptures sense sins soul speak spirit suppose temple things thou thought tion true truth turn understand universal unto whole wicked
219. oldal - Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: for that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord: they would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof: therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
25. oldal - And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; and also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
18. oldal - I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing : therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live...
30. oldal - The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not ; but for blasphemy ; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
192. oldal - Take heed to yourselves : if thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him ; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent ; thou shalt forgive him.
41. oldal - But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers...
50. oldal - My Spirit that is upon thee, and My words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.
50. oldal - For they covered the face of the whole earth, so that the land was darkened; and they did eat every herb of the land, and all the fruit of the trees which the hail had left; and there remained not any green thing in the trees, or in the herbs of the field, through all the land of Egypt.
208. oldal - And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.