Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abundance alluded allusion ancient animal appears applied bear beautiful birds blessing body branches bring called Christ church colour common compared considered covered creatures death described destruction directed Divine earth Egypt emblem enemies especially esteemed Exod expression eyes feet field figure fire fish flowers frequently fruit gathered give given gold grass green ground grow hand head heart hence holy insects intended Israel kind Kings known land leaves live locusts Lord manner Matt means mentioned nature never observed persons plant possess prepared present preserved probably produce promises prophet referred remarkable rendered resembling rich root sacred says scripture seed sent serpent sometimes Spirit spring stone supply supposed thee things thorns thou tion tree tribe unto viii vine whole wicked wings wood worm young
301. oldal - For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a door-keeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
576. oldal - God; to comfort all that mourn ; to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
462. oldal - Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die. And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: but God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him; and to every seed his own body.
372. oldal - For every kind of beasts and of birds and of serpents and of things in the sea is tamed, and hath been tamed, of mankind; but the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
559. oldal - Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not ; for a blessing is in it : so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.
305. oldal - If a bird's nest chance to be before thee in the way in any tree, or on the ground, whether they be young ones, or eggs, and the dam sitting upon the young, or upon the eggs, thou shalt not take the dam with the young...
294. oldal - O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, In the secret places of the stairs, Let me see thy countenance, Let me hear thy voice; For sweet is thy voice, And thy countenance is comely.
544. oldal - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is : For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green ; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
543. oldal - As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing, and gnashing of teeth.