Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Christian Instruction in the History, Types and Prophecies of the Old ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Aaron Abraham according ages Almighty altar angel Apostle appeared Assyria atonement awful became become behold believe blessed blood body bring brought called CHAP children of Israel Christ commanded covenant David dead death descended destroyed died disciples divine dwelt earth Edom Egypt Esau evidence evil face faith father fear fire flesh gave give given glory ground hand hath heart heaven heavenly Hebrews High holy host instructed Isaac Israelites Jacob Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Joshua Judah judgment king kingdom lamb land light living Lord manifested Moses Mount nature offering pass perfect person Priest promised prophet received record Redeemer reign remarkable sacred saith saying Scripture seed seen sent servant sight sons soul spake Spirit stone thee things thou took tribe true truth unto walked whilst wife worship
239. oldal - Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
287. oldal - These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
273. oldal - I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen : but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.
283. oldal - What manner of communications are these that ye have one to another, as ye walk, and are sad? And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days...
30. oldal - And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him ? For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
23. oldal - And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, " In thee shall all nations be blessed.
122. oldal - ... and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness : And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited : and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.
175. oldal - And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind : for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
253. oldal - And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water : and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him : 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.