Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection amongst answer apostle appear believe better blessed body called cause Christ Christian church comes comfort conscience consider continual conversation darkness dead death delight desire divine doth duty earth enemies eternal evil excellent expressed faith fall Father fear flesh follow give glory God's gospel grace grow hand happy hath hear heart heaven hold holy honour hope Jesus Christ John judge keep kind King knowledge less light live look Lord means mind nature ness never particular peace persons praise prayer present Psal reason receive religion rest rich rule says seek sense sins soul speak Spirit strength sufferings sure sweet thee things thou thoughts tion trouble true truly truth turn unto walk whole wisdom
171. oldal - And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
387. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
144. oldal - Their line is gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun...
413. oldal - HAVING therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
360. oldal - If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
321. oldal - And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind, what manner of salutation this should be.
16. oldal - ... that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation, in the knowledge of him; the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints...
15. oldal - For in that he died, he died unto sin once : but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
374. oldal - Him ;" or the language of the prophet, " although the fig-tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat ; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls ; yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation