Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adversaries Aleander answer appear Archbishop arrived assembly attacked Augustine Babylonian Captivity Bale Berne bishop Bishop of Constance Bremgarten bull Bullinger canon Carlstadt cause Chancellor Charles Christian Church condemned confessor Council courage curate death defend desire Diet discourse dispute divine Doctor doctrine Duke George Einsidlen Elector Elector of Saxony Emperor Empire enemies Erasmus faith Father favour fear Frederic friends Germany give Glaris God's Gospel hand heard heart heretic Holy Scriptures Ibid Ingolstadt Jesus Christ John Huss kings learned Leipsic letter Lord Lucerne Luther Melancthon Miltitz monk Myconius never Nuncio Oswald Oswald Myconius Pallavicini Papacy Papal Pontiff Pope Pope's preacher preaching priests princes quam received Reformer retract Roman Rome Saxony says Seckend soul Spalatin spirit Swiss Switzerland thee things thou thought tion truth Ulric Wildhaus Wittem Wittemberg word Worms writings wrote xvii young Zurich Zwingle Zwingle's
254. oldal - Refrain from these men, and let them alone; for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought : but if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it ; lest unfortunately ye be found even to fight against God.
239. oldal - But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
194. oldal - For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
304. oldal - Come unto me all ye who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
194. oldal - He hath filled the hungry with good things ; and the rich He hath sent empty away.
88. oldal - Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, 14 or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.
223. oldal - We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.
95. oldal - As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.