Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Allel Alleluia Almighty Amen angels answered behold believe beseech thee Bishop blessed body bring brought called celebrate Church COLLECT COMM commandments dead death delivered Deus didst disciples Domine earth enemies EPISTLE eternal evil faith Father fear festival flesh fruit gifts give given glory GOSPEL grace GRAD grant hand hath hear heard heart heaven heavenly holy Holy Ghost honour intercession INTROIT Israel Jesus Christ John king kingdom LESSON Let us pray light live Lord Lord Jesus martyrs Mary Mass Matt mercifully mother mouth multitude mysteries obtain offerings peace Peter praise prayers priests receive rejoice saints saith salvation SECRET sent sins soul speak spirit standing Sunday things thou hast thou shalt Thro thy holy thy mercy thy servants truth unto Virgin voice whole
705. oldal - So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies : he that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the Church: for we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones.
132. oldal - And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
248. oldal - And straightway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
446. oldal - Let him that stole steal no more : but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
221. oldal - And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, and stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
xlv. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God...
91. oldal - And thou Bethlehem in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda, for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.
103. oldal - For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God ; and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
609. oldal - Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona : because flesh and blood hath not revealed it to thee, but my Father who is in heaven. And I say to thee : That thou art Peter ; and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven : and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.