Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore angels appear bear behold beneath bless blest bliss blood bright bring cheer Christ Church cross crown dark dear death delight divine DODDRIDGE dwell earth endless eternal eyes face faith Father fear feel feet foes give glorious glory grace gracious guilt hand happy hast hath head hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy honours hope hour humble Hymn Jesus join King Lamb land light live look Lord meet mind never o'er once pain peace poor praise pray prayer proclaim raise Redeemer reign rest rich rise sacred saints salvation Saviour seek shine sing sinners sins skies smile song soul sound Spirit spread stand sweet tell thee thine things thou thought thousand thro throne tongue triumph truth voice
K-9. oldal - CHILDREN of the heavenly King, As ye journey, sweetly sing ; Sing your Saviour's worthy praise, Glorious in his works and ways. 2 Ye are travelling home to God, In the way the fathers trod ; They are happy now — and ye Soon their happiness shall see. 3 Shout, ye little flock, and blest ; You on Jesus' throne shall rest : There your seat is now prepared — There your kingdom and reward.
K-4. oldal - Are there no foes for me to face ? Must I not stem the flood ? Is this vile world a friend to grace, To help me on to God ? 4. Sure I must fight, if I would reign ; Increase my courage, Lord ! I '11 bear the toil, endure the pain, Supported by Thy word.
10. oldal - Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take, The clouds ye so much dread Are big with mercy, and shall break In blessings on your head...
P-5. oldal - What various hindrances we meet In coming to a mercy-seat ! Yet who that knows the worth of prayer But wishes to be often there. 2 Prayer makes the darken'd cloud withdraw; Prayer climbs the ladder Jacob saw ; Gives exercise to faith and love; Brings every blessing from above.
Q-5. oldal - Travelling through this wilderness. 2 Thanks we give and adoration For Thy Gospel's joyful sound ; May the fruits of Thy salvation In our hearts and lives abound : May Thy presence With us evermore be found ! 3 So, whene'er the signal 's given Us from earth to call away, Borne on angels' wings to heaven, Glad the summons to obey, May we ever Reign with Christ in endless day ! Amen.
1. oldal - HOW precious is the book divine, By inspiration given ! Bright as a lamp its doctrines shine, To guide our souls to heaven. 2 It sweetly cheers our drooping hearts, In this dark vale of tears ; Life, light, and joy it still imparts, And quells our rising fears. 3 This lamp, through all the tedious night Of life, shall guide our way, Till we behold the clearer light Of an eternal day.
3. oldal - Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, Ye ransomed from the fall ; Hail him, who saves you by his grace, And crown him Lord of all. 4 Sinners, whose love can ne'er forget The wormwood and the gall, Go, spread your trophies at his feet, And crown him Lord of all, 5 Let every kindred, every tribe, On this terrestrial ball.
1. oldal - Teach me to live, that I may dread The grave as little as my bed ; Teach me to die, that so I may Rise glorious at the awful day.
11. oldal - FOR a closer walk with God ! A. calm and heavenly frame ! A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb...