Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts ancient animals Apostles appears Assyria authority Babylon believe bishop blood body called carried cause Christ Christian church common considered continued death divine doctrine earth east Egypt evidence existence express fact faith father four gave give given Gospel Greeks hand head heaven Hebrew Holy hundred Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Judges kind king land living Lord manner matter means mentioned Moses nature never observed offered opinion original particular passage Paul Persians persons present priest prince principle probably promise prophets reason received reference religion rendered respect sacred says Scripture seems sense sent signifies sometimes speaks Spirit supposed taken temple term Testament things thou thousand tion tree tribes true truth unto whole worship writings
230. oldal - Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female...
397. oldal - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended : but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
288. oldal - And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand ; and all the women went out after her, with timbrels, and with dances. And Miriam answered them, Sing ye to the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously : the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
194. oldal - Who hath saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began; But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel : Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
20. oldal - Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
258. oldal - Son of God, begotten of His Father before all worlds ; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father ; by whom all things were made...
54. oldal - But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
362. oldal - For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls : for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
129. oldal - Simon, Seest thou this woman ? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet : but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
109. oldal - The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth : in his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.