Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Accedunt acts added additions Amst ancient Anon Appendix Author autograph Bishop character Charles Collection comedy containing corrected critical death Dyce Earl edidit Edinb Editio Editor Edward England English Epistle Epistola Essay five acts Folio Four Fourth edition George Graece Greek hath Henry History illustrations inserted Italy James John King Lady late Latine Letters liber libri Lips Lond London Lord Love Lugd manuscript Memoirs Miscellaneous Mitford's notae notes notis nunc primum Observations occasions Opera original Oxon Paris Percy pieces Plays Poems Poetical Poetry Poets Pope Portrait preface prefixed Presentation copy printed published quae Queen recensuit Remarks Reprinted Richard Robert Romance Samuel Second edition Select Shakespeare sive Sixth Society Songs Third edition Thomas Three copies title-page tragedy Translated Venet verse vita vols volume William writings Written
299. oldal - The most excellent Historic of the Merchant \ of Venice. \ With the extreame crueltie of Shylocke the lewe | towards the sayd Merchant, in cutting a iust pound | of his flesh: and the obtayning of Portia \ by the choyse of three | chests.
361. oldal - THE GOLDEN GROVE; a Choice Manual, containing: what is to be Believed, Practised, and Desired, or Prayed for. By BISHOP JEREMY TAYLOR. Printed uniform with
298. oldal - The Whole Contention betweene the two Famous Houses, Lancaster and Yorke. With the Tragicall ends of the good Duke Humfrey, Richard Duke of Yorke, and King Henrie the sixt. Diuided into two Parts : And newly corrected and enlarged. Written by William Shakespeare, Gent. Printed at London, for TP" A small quarto, containing 64 leaves, A to Q in fours.
298. oldal - The Chronicle History of Henry the fift, With his battell fought at Agin Court in France. Together with Auntieut Pistoll.
86. oldal - Doctrine of the Greek Article applied to the Criticism and Illustration of the New Testament.
352. oldal - Gulliveriana; or, a Fourth Volume of Miscellanies. Being a Sequel of the Three Volumes, published by Pope and Swift. To which is added, ALEXANDERIANA ; or, A Comparison between the Ecclesiastical and Poetical Pope. And many Things, in Verse and Prose, relating to the latter.
196. oldal - THE DUNCIAD, IN FOUR BOOKS. PRINTED ACCORDING TO THE COMPLETE COPY FOUND IN THE YEAR 1742, WITH THE PROLEGOMENA OF SCRIBLERUS, AND NOTES VARIORUM. TO WHICH ARE ADDED SEVERAL NOTES NOW FIRST PUBLISH'D, THE HYPER-CRITICS OF ARISTARCHUS AND HIS DISSERTATION ON THE HERO OF THE POEM : 11 Tandem Phrcbns adest, morsusque Inferre parantem, Congelat, et patulos, ut erant, indurat hiatus.
297. oldal - Newly imprinted and enlarged to almost as much againe as it was, according to the true and perfect Coppie.