Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Governors of Maryland, from the Revolution to the Year 1908
Heinrich Ewald 1879- [From Ol Buchholz
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according active Adjourned till to-morrow administration admitted affairs aforesaid agreed amendments American appeared appointed attending Baltimore became become bill Bowie called candidate Carroll Chair chief chosen close committee concurrence congress consideration constitution continued convention Council Court delegates delivered democratic door early elected entered executive favor forces further given GOVERNORS OF MARYLAND honorable House of Assembly Howard interest James January John Johnson Judge Justices Kent land later legislative legislature Lloyd LLOYD LOWNDES majority March Mary matter McLane ment Militia Miss motion named nomination November o'clock party passed persons political practice present President proposed received remaining representatives republican resolution Resolved respecting retirement returned senate sent served session Speaker term Thomas Thomas Johnson tion to-morrow morning took United Vandyke votes wait Warfield Washington Whyte
996. oldal - States in Congress assembled shall from time to time direct and appoint. The taxes for paying that proportion shall be laid and levied by the authority and direction of the Legislatures of the several States within the time agreed upon by the United States in Congress assembled.
117. oldal - In Congress, July 4, 1776 The Unanimous Declaration of the Thirteen United States of America When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires...
589. oldal - Resolved, That the unappropriated lands that may be ceded or relinquished to the United States, by any particular State, pursuant to the recommendation of Congress ' of the 6th day of September last, shall be disposed of for the common benefit of the United States...
888. oldal - An Act for the more easy and speedy Recovery of Small Debts...
136. oldal - And shall subscribe a profession of their Christian belief in these words : "I, AB, profess faith in God the Father, and in Jesus Christ, his eternal Son, the true God, and in the Holy Spirit, one God, blessed for evermore; and I do acknowledge the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be given by divine inspiration.
1089. oldal - States, with a request that it might " be submitted to a convention of delegates chosen in each State by the people thereof, under the. recommendation of its legislature, for their assent and ratification.
224. oldal - If any person guilty of, or charged with treason, felony, or other high misdemeanor in any State, shall flee from justice, and be found in any of the United States, he shall upon demand of the Governor or Executive power, of the State from which he fled, be delivered up and removed to the State having jurisdiction of his offence.
1089. oldal - RESOLVED, That the preceding Constitution be laid before the United States, in Congress assembled, and that it is the opinion of this Convention, that it should afterwards be submitted to a Convention of Delegates, chosen in each State by the people thereof, under the recommendation of its Legislature, for their assent and ratification ; and that each convention assenting to, and ratifying the same, should give notice thereof to the United States, in Congress; assembled.