Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able answered appeared arrived asked attend believe better blessing boys brought called Catechist Chapel Chief Christ Christian Church classes Coll congregation continued conversation death desire Ditto Divine examined feel four Friday friends gave girls give given Gospel half past hear heard heart heathen holy hope instruction Jesus July June known labours late live Lord Lord's March means Meeting miles mind Mission Missionary Mond months morning Natives night o'clock persons poor pray prayer preached present proceeded questions received Religion replied respecting Scholars School seemed sent Sept Sermons Service soon soul speak Spirit Station Sund Sunday things thought Thurs tion told took Tues village whole wished Worship young
284. oldal - For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
288. oldal - The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Shar'on, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.
173. oldal - WHOSOEVER SHALL CONFESS ME BEFORE MEN, HIM WILL I CONFESS BEFORE MY FATHER WHICH is IN HEAVEN...
239. oldal - Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I will give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
80. oldal - Confess your faults, one to another, and pray, one for another, that ye may be healed ;"*- — and here no priest, no minister of * James v.
138. oldal - But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth : and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
116. oldal - Report which has been read be received and printed, under the direction of the Committee.
21. oldal - Glenelg conceives that the establishment of a new and distinct system would tend to interfere with their operations, without deriving any assistance from their agency. The rule which he proposes to adopt with respect to the distribution of funds to be placed at the disposal of His Majesty's Government for this purpose, is similar in principle to that which has governed the application of the sums recently granted by Parliament in aid of the erection of schools in this country.