Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Affairs annual meeting appoint Arranged assistance associations attendance AUSTIN Board of Directors Buffalo building CALDWELL called carried Chairman charge Charles classes close CODD Committee cooking course direction dollars Domestic Training duty Educational effort election Employment Finance FISKE friends Fund George girls give given gymnasium hand HARRIET HATTIE held HENRY RUMRILL hope Hygiene increase Industrial interest James JENNIE John Kitchen Garden lectures lessons letters March MARY Membership MERCHANT methods Miss Miss MARY month MOORE names NORTON officers organized person Philanthropy Physical Culture Piano practical present President Protective pupils Reading received Reception Recitation Recording regular meeting Respectfully submitted Secretary securing serve social Society solo Song standing committees teachers TIFFT TOWNSEND Treasurer Union various Vice-President WADE woman women
19. oldal - A dreamer dropped a random thought; 'twas old, and yet 'twas new , A simple fancy of the brain, but strong in being true. It shone upon a genial mind, and lo! its light became A lamp of life, a beacon ray, a monitory flame. The thought was small, its issue great; a watch.fire on the hill, It sheds its radiance far adown, and cheers the valley still!
41. oldal - So I returned and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter.
16. oldal - Thrice blest is he to whom is given The instinct that can tell That God is on the field when He Is most invisible.
13. oldal - We live in deeds, not years; in thoughts, not breaths; In feelings, not in figures on a dial. We should count time by heart-throbs. He most lives Who thinks most — feels the noblest — acts the best.
63. oldal - Women's Educational and Industrial Union of Buffalo." II. The particular business and object of said Society shall be to increase fellowship among women, in order to promote the best practical methods for securing their educational, industrial and social advancement.
16. oldal - The new movement is only a tide shared by the spirits of man and woman ; and you may proceed in the faith that whatever the woman's heart is prompted to desire, the man's mind is simultaneously prompted to accomplish.
37. oldal - That not to know at large of things remote From use, obscure and subtle, but to know That which before us lies in daily life, Is the prime wisdom...