Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptance affections againſt alſo anſwer Apoſtle appear argument becauſe believers bleſſed body bring called caſe cauſe character Chriſtian comfort condition conſcience conſequence conſider continued covenant dead death delight depend difference divine doctrine duties endeavour eternal evidence exerciſe expect experience faith favour fear firſt follow foundation fruit give given glorious glory God's goſpel grace guilt hand hath heart himſelf holineſs holy hope imputed infinite influences intereſt Jeſus Chriſt juſtified light live look Lord Lord Jeſus means mind moral moſt muſt nature neceſſary never obedience objections obſerve obtain pardon peace perfect perſonal preſent pretend principle promiſe prove reaſon receive religion repentance reſpect righteouſneſs ſalvation ſame ſaving Saviour ſay Scripture ſee ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſin ſincere ſome ſoul Spirit ſtate ſuch ſuppoſe themſelves theſe things thoſe tion true truth union unto whole
206. oldal - Is the law then against the promises of God ? God forbid : for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
142. oldal - But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God, which is by faith of Jesus Christ, unto all, and upon all them that believe. For there is no difference...
375. oldal - For innumerable evils have compassed me about : mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of my head: therefore my heart faileth me.
90. oldal - According as he hath chosen us in him, before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy, and without blame before him in love ; having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself; according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
285. oldal - Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
250. oldal - Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
227. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
284. oldal - And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them : and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. And he believed in the LORD ; and he counted it to him for righteousness.