Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
activity angels animal appear attend become behold believers blessed blood body called cause character Christ Christian church concerns conduct considered continued death desirable divine doctrine duty earth effect enjoyment essential eternal evidence evil exertions exhibited existence expression eyes faith Father favour frame future give glorious glory gospel grace hand happiness hear heart heaven Hence holy honour human immediate important improvement interesting Jesus justified kingdom knowledge light little foxes live Lord mankind manner means mind ministers moral nature never object obtain perfect person preached present promote raised reason receive relation religion render respects resurrection revelation reward rich righteousness salvation saved Saviour says sense serve sinners sins soul spirit things thou thoughts thousand tion true truth unto varied variety various whole wisdom wonderful
252. oldal - Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write four-score. And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely ; for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
252. oldal - Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do ? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship : I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed. I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.
312. oldal - I Beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.
144. oldal - So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God, and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt.
252. oldal - And he said also unto his disciples ; There was a certain rich man which had a steward ; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. And he called him and said unto him ; How is it that I hear this of thee ? give an account of thy stewardship ; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
90. oldal - How long wilt thou sleep, O Sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep? Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep. So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.
334. oldal - And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
217. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him also shall the son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
267. oldal - Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: (for there is no difference: for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;) being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood...