Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according accordingly Acts allowed altar altogether ancient animals appear appointed atonement authority became belonged blood brought building called carried ceremonial chapter character Christ church common completely considerable considered continual course court covered cubits death designed direction divine duties employed entered feast four given glory gospel guilt hands heaven holy important incense Israel Jerusalem Jewish Jews John king lambs Lord manner means mentioned Moses nature never noticed observed occasion offerings original particular pass person prayer presented priests reason received regard religion religious represented respect rest Sabbath sacred sacrifices sanctuary Saviour secured seems seen separate side sort soul spirit stood suppose Synagogue tabernacle taken temple thing tion told true victims wall whole worship
183. oldal - And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat : and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness : And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land...
44. oldal - And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices ; and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God : and before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal.
165. oldal - At the end of every seven years, in the solemnity of the year of release, in the feast of tabernacles, when all Israel is come to appear before the Lord thy God in the place which he shall choose, thou shalt read this law before all Israel in their hearing.
71. oldal - And the house, when it was in building, was built of stone made ready before it was brought thither so that there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building.
186. oldal - God for us : nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others : (for then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world) but now once, in the end of the world, hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
214. oldal - These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews : for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.
131. oldal - Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give ; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
18. oldal - Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour ; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.