Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
animal appear attention boards body called cause Chap chapter character Christ Christian church close coloured common conduct considered contains continued death described doctrine edition effect English equally established eyes France French friends give given ground hand head heart human important interest Italy John kind king land late laws learned less letter lived Lord manner means ment mind moral nature necessary never notes noticed object observed original particular passed peace persons poor present principles produced readers reason received religion remarks respect says seems sense society spirit taken thing thought tion traveller true truth vols volume whole writing
392. oldal - I die: * remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: * lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, "Who is the Lord?" or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
425. oldal - But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour ; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
538. oldal - The Dissenting Ministers are represented as men of close ambition : They are so, my Lords ; and their ambition is to keep close to the college of fishermen, not of cardinals; and to the doctrine of inspired apostles, not to the decrees of interested and aspiring bishops. They contend for a scriptural creed, and spiritual worship ; we have a Calvinistic creed, a popish liturgy, and an Arminian clergy.
96. oldal - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
545. oldal - ... a different size from what they are, or placed after any other manner, or in any other order, than that in which they are placed, either no motion at all would have been carried on in the machine, or none which would have answered the use that is now served by it.
436. oldal - Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts : for the Coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
434. oldal - When he was reviled, he reviled not again. When he suffered he threatened not, but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously.
545. oldal - ... the inference, we think, is inevitable, that the watch must have had a maker: that there must have existed, at some time, and at some place or other, an artificer or artificers who formed it for the purpose which we find it actually to answer; who comprehended its construction, and designed its use.