Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2dly 3dly according amongst analepsis ancient Angels Apostle appears ascension Author behold believers blessed body called Christ Christian Church covenant cross crucifixion curse dead death denotes Divine doth earth Ephes eternal exalted expression faith Father flesh glorious glory Gospel grace grave hath heaven heavenly Hebrew hell Hence Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honour human nature Israelites Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Jews John John xiv John xvii Judea Judge judgment King kingdom last judgment Lord Lord's Luke manner Messiah Note passage Patibulum Paul person Pilate Pontius Pilate Prophet Psalm punishment referred resurrection resurrection of Christ right hand righteousness Roman sacred saints salvation says scourge Scripture sect signifies sinner sins sorrow soul sufferings thee things thou throne tion tribe of Judah unto verse viii whilst whole Witsius words xxii xxiii
221. oldal - Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said. Nevertheless I say unto you, hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
406. oldal - But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob ? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
393. oldal - Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
270. oldal - I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
319. oldal - Then Peter said unto her ; How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord ? Behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.
350. oldal - For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead ? 16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy : and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
370. oldal - Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
459. oldal - And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?